Monday, November 08, 2004

No More Drama

And what do I mean by no more drama? I wanna be like Mary J. Blige and adopt that as my attitude about everything. This weekend there was much drama 2 be had. Thankfully, like Ms. Gaynor, I survived. Some personal things I'll write about on this blog, but most things I won't and unfortunately this "drama" falls under that category. Let's just say it was family related.

On a good note though, just when I was getting sick and tired of the Baltimore gay scene (4 the umpteenth time) and seeing the same faces in the same cliques singing the same songs (I REALLY need a change of scenery!), I ran into a hopeless stranger, a "straight" one no less, that wanted to see what it was like on the "other" side. I was more than happy 2 oblige! Call me the joker come Sunday morning cuz I had a friggin ridiculous smile on my face. See, Baltimore still has some surprises.

I had brunch at Helen's Gardens Sunday with a couple of friends. We then walked along the water and just randomly went where our feet took us. As I was looking at the skyline & admiring the vastness of the water, it struck me that Baltimore really does have it's charm. I guess that's why they call it Charm City. It's not always charming, that's 4 sure, but every now and again something beautiful about this city will catch U off guard. I don't know how much longer I'll remain in this city(I've said that every year for the past 4 years!), but there's still a lot of things to discover and enjoy while I'm here.

Keep the drama 4 yo' mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home